The property was built as a banana, cucumber and book warehouse and the area was known locally as ‘Seven Dials’, aptly named from the seven streets emanating from the Sundial Pillar being the centrepiece of the development which was erected in 1693.
The former historic warehouse has been transformed into a popular hive to meet friends, family, work colleagues in modern contemporary dining areas provided by diverse and talented street food traders.
Having undergone a considerate transformation in 2019/20, BSE|FM were entrusted to provide the routine maintenance of the ventilation, air conditioning and water systems.
Our experienced services team maintain:
- Air handling units which is challenging due in part to the high level location and inaccessibility.
- A relatively large number of VRF ducted fan coil units and their respective condensers across various locations within the roof space.
- Wall hung air conditioning fan coil units and condensers located within specific kitchen units.
- Heat pump and water system servicing.
- Inspection and jetting of the drainage systems.
With regular servicing, BSE|FM helps to ensure the new food hall development continues to thrive and reduces unwanted failures with the planned preventative maintenance program we have put in place.